FREE, OUTDOOR EVENT: subject to WEATHER – schedule changes posted on our FB page & Meetup (become a free member on Meetup.com and get the email notices!) and posted on our Facebook too: https://www.meetup.com/sunset-beach-drum-circle/
This is for ANYONE interested in our casual, weekly, free, fun, drumming / music circles on the beach by the Pier (left side), North Carolina.
ADDRESS: 101 W. Main Street, Sunset Beach NC.
* Free parking in paved lot at the gazebo, or along east side of causeway/bridge road
* $10/all day parking in dirt lot by the pier shop/office (green building)
All skill levels welcome! First-timers, newcomers, casuals, professionals, beach visitors, tourists, locals, residents, kids, adults, teens, seniors, everyone! Loaner drums, rattles, bells available first-come-first-use, too.
We started this event to have beach fun with visitors and locals! Come play drums, bells, rattles, flutes, strings, horns, winds, brass or whatever YOU want to bring for fun and DANCING or just watch and relax on the beach! Join us!
We have 4 Rules for safety, peace, and common sense:
* obey public laws (public drinking, pets on leashes, no glass, no littering, etc)
* avoid any political or hot-button discussions
* return borrowed instruments to owner immediately 🙂
* HAVE FUN! BE JOY! BE OUTDOORS, CONNECTING! 🙂
Come meet other fun-loving, casual drumming and music enthusiasts! Feel the magic and connection of drumming in community, together.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
* A friend or 2 or 3
* casual dress code
* your drum (all types are welcome!)
* or any other percussion–rattles, bells, chimes, pan lids, shakers, clappers
* your other musical instruments – flutes, strings, brass, winds, anything!
* your own seats, bug spray, water/drink, sunscreen
* DRESS FOR THE WEATHER!
We meet weekly May through October.